Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Having a non-blog life...but back soon!

Ok. It only seems like I've been lazy for the last few days when you look at the lack of posts on here. I've actually been really accomplished in completely getting lost in downtown Birmingham (I know, I know 'city centre' and yes, I've spelled it the right way!). I was attempting to work the Flatpack Festival, which I love calling Flapjack like the treat, yum! Really, why call something its rightful name? Luckily, I've made it there to work my shifts (not sure how but I did!) and will be going back to get more confused/lost tomorrow! After my shift tomorrow, I'm planning on blowing up this site with all the enviromental/Birmingham stuff you can handle! Let's just hope no one asks me for directions tomorrow...just because I'm wearing a festival tee shirt doesn't mean I know everything...or anything for that matter. It happens. meh. <3 Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment